You are an SME developing health solutions for prevention, prediction, and remote care? Discover DIGIT-PRE Open Call now!
Participating in the DIGIT-PRE Open Call is above all an opportunity for you to benefit from the expertise of 10 European partners in order to boost the development of your project internationally!
- Validate the prototype of your product or service in the testing grounds proposed by the DIGIT-PRE consortium partners.
- Benefit from a wide range of services offered by DIGIT-PRE: consulting, prototyping…
- Be supported throughout the development of your project by a dedicated Key Account Manager
- Participate in exclusive relevant events: pitch preparation and competition, “investors day”…
On May 16th, discover the modalities of the DIGIT-PRE Open Call which aims at supporting SMEs developing innovative solutions for prevention, prediction and remote care.
When? May 16th 2023 from 1:00 PM to 2:15 PM (CET)
This digital event will be the occasion to discover DIGIT-PRE partners, learn more about the challenges and ask any question you might have.
– 1:00-1:05 PM : General Introduction (By Innovation Skane)
– 1:05-1:15 PM: Quick presentation of the Innovation Support Program (SST)
– 1:15-1:25 PM: challenges presentation (TScP)
– Summary in one sentence, applicants can ask questions during Q&A
– 1:25-1:35 PM: Open Call presentation: (GP-NA)
– 1:35-1:45 PM: Presentation of application procedure (ES)
– 1:45-2:15 PM: Q&A