Value for Health CoLAB (VOH) is a non-profit association whose mission is to help people and organizations to measure the value of their health. VOH validates innovative methodologies to measure outcomes and costs and provide trustful scientific evidence under Value-based Healthcare (VBHC) principles. Driven by transdisciplinarity and digital transformation in Healthcare, VOH works with healthcare stakeholders in patient pathway design, digital health solutions and health literacy.
Value for Health CoLAB
Description of the structure
Expertise(s) of my company
– Expertise in Patient pathway design for outcomes measurement, Outcomes and Cost Analysis, Impact assessment, Scorecards for value analysis and Value-based Reimbursement models to start implementing VBHC.
– Development of pilot studies to include VBHC requirements in digital health solutions and support clinical validation for medical device certification.
– Design and Development of Participatory Research methodologies involving patients, clinical teams, innovators and industry.
– Application of data analysis and artificial intelligence techniques to health data.
– Our skills in digital health, data science, health economics & management and health literacy.
– Link to relevant international networks in Value-based Healthcare, Digital Medical Devices and Clinical Researchers.