Why this Call for evaluators?
It seeks to appoint independent external evaluators that will support the DIGIT-PRE’s review process of the proposals received from the DIGIT-PRE Open Call for SMEs. Independent evaluation is necessary for the impartial selection of the sub-projects to be supported by the DIGIT-PRE project.
The purpose of the DIGIT-PRE Open Call is to support the creation of interregional European projects created by Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) working together to develop digital health solutions for prevention, prediction and remote care, which with support from the DIGIT-PRE project, will be able to progress to a higher level of a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 6 (technology demonstrated in a relevant environment) to TRL9 (system proven in operational environment just before it goes to market).
Who is eligible?
The eligibility criteria:
- Speak and write English fluently
- Be able to invoice the DIGIT-PRE project with details of their reimbursement
- Be available according to the described timeline
- Be located in a member State of European Union or associated member State (European Economic Area member, I3 Programme)
- No conflict of interest
What are the selection criteria?
- Evaluators should have expertise in one or several of the following domains:
- HealthCare and social care
- Active and healthy ageing
- User or patient’s representation
- Applied technology – ICT including Digital Health and MedTech
- Business experience
- Business support and entrepreneurship for start-ups and SMEs former evaluation experience in similar innovation projects at regional/national or EU level would be an advantage.
- An understanding of the core principles of DIGIT-PRE (innovation, consumer-facing, prevention, prediction, remote care) will be highly valued.
What is the compensation?
€100 for one sub-project proposal evaluation.
The number of evaluations will depend on the number of proposals received from the DIGIT-PRE Open Call.
Each evaluator will have the opportunity to evaluate more than one proposal.
DEADLINE: 15/11/2023, 23h, Brussels time.
Selection announcement: 11/12/2023
How to apply?
- A motivation letter with detailed experience (selection criteria)
- Your CV in English (link to help to create it: https://europa.eu/europass/en)
Confirmation of time availability according to the specified timeframe